This week on the iMore Show, we discuss Apple’s latest App Store policy shift and tackle some late-breaking rumors ahead of a possible September event.
- Gurman reiterates plans for iPhone 13 including 120Hz screen, ProRes, more | iMore
- New mini-LED 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros again rumored for 2021 launch | iMore
- Report: iPhone 13 launching third week of September, 1TB option for iPhone 13 Pro | iMore
- Apple’s best-value iPad is about to get a serious upgrade, says Gurman | iMore
- New iPad mini case mold shows thinner bezels, no Home button, and more | iMore
- Mark Gurman: Redesigned Mac mini with M1X processor and more ports coming ‘in the next several months’ | iMore
- Mark Gurman: Apple tested in-screen Touch ID but it will not be featured on the iPhone 13 | iMore
- Apple Watch Series 7 sizes 41mm and 45mm claims rumor, no new colors | iMore
- Kuo: iPhone 13 to get LEO satellite comms support — but maybe not | iMore
- Apple announces first states getting Apple Wallet IDs, driver’s licenses | iMore
- Apple saving big health upgrades for future Apple Watch, says new report | iMore
- ‘No chance’ Apple Watch Series 7 measures blood pressure, says Gurman | iMore
- Apple will let apps redirect users to sign up for subscriptions outside of the App Store | iMore
- Report claims Apple is having Apple Car talks with Korean and Japanese suppliers | iMore
- The Information: Apple’s upcoming AR/VR headset will require iPhone tethering | iMore
- Bloomberg: Bigger screen means new watch faces are coming to Apple Watch Series 7 | iMore
- Apple delays controversial child safety features following feedback | iMore
- Setapp: The best apps for Mac in one suite. Try Setapp free for a week. If you like Setapp, pay just $9.99 per month as long as it’s useful to you.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.